Translate

Sunday, May 5, 2013

 

The Lodi Street Fair was today

 For those of you who have been following me since October 2012 you'll remember the nightmare I went through not finding my spot.  Setting up then having to move because I was in the wrong spot!  Well I was prepared this time and because I don't like to be late anywhere EVER, I faced similar problems again.  It is the hardest thing finding your spot in the dark!!!!! Thank goodness I found someone with a flashlight!  Add that to my list for October Fair.
 It was fabulous,  I met beautiful people and saw my relatives I don't get to see ever.

Mixed Media Art classes this past week we worked with acrylics.  We made a Van Gough painting of Starry Night on paper and we made some pretty awesome cats inspired by Pinerest and we changed the designs on the cats.  This was painted by an 10 year old.




1.We started with blank paper.2. We drew the cats. 3. Filled with design 4. We painted the background.



Canvas painting by 8 year old



For this painting we had a limited palette.  We mixed colors and added several layer to reach the perfect background for our Egypt painting. 

After we painted the background we drew the pyrimids and painted  the shilloettes. 

Next canvas painting is June 1, 2013
We will be painting a bottle of perfum in acrylics.



New Class for Adults

Starting June 1, 2013 
Canvas classes for ages 6 years to 99 years

Register at Hutchins Street Square  on line www.activenet.active.com/lodipandrhass 
I look forward to painting with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment