Translate

Sunday, April 14, 2013



Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.

Pablo Picasso




At the beginning of the year I made a to do list, I must confess I have not done all of them.
Like cleaning the garage.  Only the fun stuff, like spending time with my friends, my sisters and my family.  The list keeps growing because I am getting ready for the Lodi Streeet Fair
Sunday May 5th.
I would like to paint on wood, make some more jewelry. I need to make display pieces for my jewelry and so much more and I only have fourteen days! 

From my studio

I just ordered Dr. Ph. Martin's watercolors from DickBlick.com.  This is where I purchase 90% of my art supplies the other 10% at Hobbie Lobby. I like to order something new to try every time I place an order well, I need to place an order for canvases soon so, I have to see what else looks interesting to try.




I painted wet on wet on the tea cup and the background.  The table cloth was painted wet on dry.




No comments:

Post a Comment