Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2013




"Every child is an artist.  The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."

Kids-n -Canvas

 First Saturday of each month


We painted sunflowers this month.  This class is offered only once a month and we have such a great time.
It is a step by step class but, the kids have the choice to use different colors and add their own personal touches to make it their own.
This child signed his name on the leaves, secretly.  Nobody knows it is there but he, myself, and now you.
Painting in these classes make me feel young at heart.  Which reminds me,  I am adding a Kids at heart-n-canvas class for adults next month.  May 4th 2013.  
you can register at www.activenet.active.com/lodipandrhss




Here the child is signing right on the stem of the flower.


I have a student who has requested we paint a pyramid next month.  He brought me a picture with a pyramid, a sunset and two silhouettes of men riding camels.  It's going to be fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment