Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2012

ART washes from the soul the dust of everyday Life

I have been painting almost everyday! When I paint I keep an extra piece of paper next to my work area and wipe away excess paint on the paper before I wash the paint in the water container and at the end of the week I have several papers with interesting colors on it.  I'm just trying to clean my brush. 
 What to do with these interesting colorful papers?
Well, I decided to sketch faces on these papers!
One of my favorite artist work I admire is Amedeo Modigliani so I decided these faces were going to have long necks.  A few months ago I took an on-line workshop called Tri-color faces.  I put both inspirations together and had a blast! 

 This is my favorite!  This is going to work with me!!!! I liked the background color I started with.  I did the outline of the face, I had no idea what to do for hair but, I loved the end result.  Oh, I almost forgot, her name is Lola.

 This was fun as well since the hat was not part of the sketch but part of extra paint background!
This is Lucy.  I know I will keep painting these fun paintings and I'll use all name imaginable. I need a system, I need a secretary!!!! I can't think of any more "L" names!


This is Lauren.  I had to ask my kids or I'll be here all night.  Not to many pretty names that start with the letter 'L'.

 This is Laurie.
 This is Lisa

This is Lydia!


No comments:

Post a Comment