Translate

Sunday, March 5, 2017





Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place.

When I look back at my life and remember when I was going through a very dark time, I asked God Why? I know now, He was putting everything into place so I could live my dream. I was 15 years old when I wrote my first business plan. Others followed through the years. I wanted to open a little Boutique, it just was not the right timing.
 I dreamed of opening a Boutique where people could go in and find that very special gift for a loved one and home decor destination for clients.  The location is large enough for that and large enough to fill it with all the dreams.
 In the boutique you will find hand made jewlery, every piece is unique and very special, one of a kind. Vintage furniture and home decor.  Art painted by myself and Art from Artist I feature each month. Farmtables made by my Father and Crochet items made by my Mother. Wood items made by my husband. I just added jewelry by another jewelry maker.














No comments:

Post a Comment