Translate

Thursday, March 2, 2017

New beginnings are often dissguised as painful endings

Lao Tzu




                                                         
I have not written in such a long time because, I had a new beginning.  My painful ending happened when I lost a job that I had gotten closer to home.  When that happened I picked up my paintbrush and started painting, not knowing that soon after it would lead to me opening a Boutique - Studio.  So many wonderful things have happened and I have met the most wonderful people in the process.
Six months after I lost my job, I got a part time job at my Church. I work Mondays and Tuesdays and the Shop is open Wednesdays thru Saturdays
I will try to fill you in as much as possible in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment